[pypy-dev] Some NumPyPy propositions

Carl Friedrich Bolz cfbolz at gmx.de
Wed Jan 18 12:26:39 CET 2012

On 01/18/2012 11:27 AM, Dmitrey wrote:
 > As for the table, if you think it's hard to create and maintain, I could
 > create it by myself, fill by currently done functions, share edit
 > permission with you, and you will share it with other volunteers, to
 > keep them and other people of numpy funcs that are done and under
 > development. I just thought you would prefer to be creator and single
 > owner of the table and that it doesn't take much time to be done, that's
 > why I had proposed it to be done by you. Also, maybe it would be a good
 > idea to provide link to the table from main pypy.org webpage.

I was wondering, wouldn't a simple page on PyPy's bitbucket wiki work
best?:

https://bitbucket.org/pypy/pypy/wiki/Home

I don't think something fancy like a table is necessary, there aren't
really hundreds of people working on Numpypy. If you could start such a
page, I think that would be pretty cool.

Thanks for getting involved!

Cheers,

Carl Friedrich