[pypy-dev] test_rpoll.py::test_translate with MinGW32

Matti Picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Mon May 28 21:00:31 CEST 2012

On 28/05/2012 6:04 PM, bookaa wrote:

> with
>    set cc=mingw32-gcc
> this test fail:
>    pytest.py pypy/rlib/test/test_rpoll.py::test_translate
> this is how to patch:
>
> diff -crN pypy-pypy-4a38b43757e3/pypy/rlib/_rsocket_rffi.py
> pypy-pypy-4a38b43757e3.bookaa/pypyhttp://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/pypy-dev

Thanks for the mingw32 work.
I have committed this patch to the default pypy branch.
As an alternative to posting patches here, please consider using
bugs.pypy.org or a bitbucket branch or fork. Also, using 'hg diff' for
patch formats
would greatly simplify testing and committing them.
If you need help getting started please join us on IRC at #pypy.
Matti