[pypy-dev] test__ffi_call_releases_gil test failing in win32

Matti Picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Mon May 28 23:40:53 CEST 2012

I need some hints how to debug a crash in pypy when running this test
test__ffi_call_releases_gil,in pypy.module.pypyjit.test_pypy_c.test__ffi.
I fixed the failing test so it can find the Sleep function (in win32)
but then pypy crashes, with one of those annoying "report this error"
dialog boxes.
Here's what I have so far:https://gist.github.com/2821258
It's python code that is run with pypy --jit threshold=150
When run without the --jit, all is OK
But with the jit flag pypy (win32, of course :) ) crashes
Here is the PYPYLOG: https://gist.github.com/2821307