[pypy-dev] How can I make more readable the C code obtained from the PyPy translate

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Fri May 10 00:32:14 CEST 2013

Hi Alex,

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 9:34 PM, RCU <alex.e.susu at gmail.com> wrote:
>     I managed to write a few RPython programs and translate them with PyPy
> translate.

I'm sure you've read the usual warning:
http://doc.pypy.org/en/latest/faq.html#do-i-have-to-rewrite-my-programs-in-rpython
.  This contains the implicit answer to your question: if your goal is
not to get a good GC and JIT compiler for a dynamic language
interpreter, but you focus more on getting readable C code from small
RPython programs, then well, write your program in C in the first
place...  RPython is not designed to produce simple C code.