[pypy-dev] Question on installing pypy and the source code ..

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Thu Oct 31 23:05:44 CET 2013

On Thu, 2013-10-31 at 19:10 +0000, Dave Watson (davewats) wrote:

> I was wondering I you or someone else might know of a good place that
> would allow the required alternative library location to be added to
> the configuration ..

I think that the easiest way to go is to manipulate CFLAGS and LDFLAGS
directly. Just export them and they should be picked up automatically.

If you have a specific problem, please post the raw error messages,
otherwise, it's only possible to offer very generic suggestions.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev