[pypy-dev] PyPy translation on Xeon Phi (pka MIC)

wlavrijsen at lbl.gov wlavrijsen at lbl.gov
Mon Apr 13 23:23:10 CEST 2015

Ajit,

> Hi Wim! I tried your suggestions (CC=icc and including -mmic in CFLAGS)

did you edit the make file (under $TMP), or only added the above as envars?
If the former, you can check the full linker command. I'd expect problems
with the latter, as the translation (of full pypy-c anyway) runs some tests
(see platform.py).

> $ ./example2-c bottles.b  /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2: No such file or directory

That to me looks like the linker used was not icc (may have to set LD=icc).
What does:

  $ objdump -f ./example2-c

tell you?

Best regards,