[pypy-dev] How to embed PyPy when there's no filesystem?

tom at twhanson.com tom at twhanson.com
Sat Apr 25 01:13:14 CEST 2015

Maciej,

Thanks for the idea.  I played with the sandboxed version and it looks
like it has potential.

I searched the web for a C/C++ version of the controller but with no
luck.  I saw questions about it and interest expressed but couldn't
find anyone who had actually built one.  Do you (or does anyone) know
of an example?  Ideal would probably be one implementing
SimpleIOSandboxedProc since that would allow streaming of Python source
to stdin.

I can start from the Python controller if necessary but I'm a C/C++
programmer by trade with very little Python experience.  A C example
would make it much faster to spin up.

Thanks,
-Tom