[pypy-dev] How to embed PyPy when there's no filesystem?

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 21:30:18 CEST 2015

pypy generally needs to find a bunch of files for it's standard
library. I would suggest trying something a-la the sandboxed version
where all the external calls go via a special proxy that you can write
in C++. it's a bit of effort though. What are you trying to achieve if
you have no filesystem? (e.g. the whole module system can't
potentially work)