[pypy-dev] report of some experience in Pyrlang and RPython

黄若尘 hrc706 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 04:01:38 CET 2015

Hi, everyone,
I tried to wrote down the experience I have done recently about my project of Pyrlang, but I’m not sure if there are enough explanation for details of JIT, and if there are some inappropriate expressions. So I think it may be better to show it to you then post it to the PyPy Blog.
Please feel free to add or modify it or delete verbose expressions (if any). Thank you in advance.

Ruochen Huang