[py-dev] Re: [py-svn] r6948 - in py/dist/py: . path/fspy path/pypath path/test test test/report test/report/text

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Fri Oct 15 14:24:44 CEST 2004

In a message of Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:54:56 +0200, holger krekel writes:

I appreciate that it is a path on a filesystem, but then I think that
all paths are on filesystems.  So that it is on a filesystem is not,
to my mind, the most interesting thing about this, ass opposed to
fsck(1) for instance, which really does want to operate on filesystems
qua filesystems.

Perhaps I am not making sense to you, or perhaps I am not understanding
something about pypath -- or perhaps both, of course.  Why is the
filesystemness important enough to be worth mentioning?

Laura