[pytest-dev] Disabling third-party application access on GitHub

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Sat Sep 12 15:36:16 CEST 2015

* Florian Bruhin <me at the-compiler.org> [2015-09-10 17:05:36 +0200]:
> I'm not 100% sure what exactly the impact will be, but this might
> impact pushing until the key is re-approved for everyone with a key
> older than that.
>
> Any objections? If not, I'd like to flip the switch on Saturday.

I changed the settings now, let's see what will break...

If I understand it correctly, AppVeyor and probably Travis will need
re-authorizing now.

Who has the credentials for the pytestbot account? Bruno? I think
you'll need to remove and re-add them, and then a pytest-dev owner
needs to approve it there.

Sorry again for the disruption, but I think it's better than allowing
everything any member has activated for their own account.

Florian