[pytest-dev] RFC: pytest sprint indiegogo page (draft)

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 16:56:04 EST 2016

I think a dedicated page on the pytest site is a good idea (as well as a
banner), then when it is over we can put the supporters names there (if
they wish).

55 days is a long time, maybe a 30 day campaign is better?

I would suggest to include even more context about what pytest is, maybe
some numbers like pypi downloads, founded in 200x.

Cheers
Brianna