[pytest-dev] Google Summer Of Code

Tom Viner tom at viner.tv
Wed Feb 10 15:04:16 EST 2016

Hi Florian,

I've seen some amazing things achieved with GSOCs. Take Django's Meta API
by Daniel Pyrathon [1] as a good example.

See here how Django GSOC devs/mentors wrote some really nice ideas for
students to pick from (including the Meta API idea) [2] [3].

[1]
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/details/google/gsoc2014/pirosb3/5649050225344512
[2] https://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/SummerOfCode2014
[3] https://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/SummerOfCode2015