[Python-3000] Did I miss anything?

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Tue Apr 11 00:19:37 CEST 2006

I've been intermittently following and skipping the Python-3000 list;
my personal bandwidth just wasn't up to following everything. I know a
few PEPs have been checked in (thanks Georg!).

I know Adam DePrince has four different proto-PEPs up at
http://www.deprince.net/ideas/peps.html but I don't know to what
extent these are his personal ideas or reflect the outcome of
discussions here; I'm confused by his striking through the first two.

Are there other proto-PEPs being worked on? I would appreciate if the
authors would send me a note (or reply here) with the URL and the
status.

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to keep up in the next two
weeks either -- tomorrow night I'm flying to London for a workshop
with the Shuttleworth Foundation; then, after spending the easter
weekend with my relatives in Holland, I'm off to Oxford for the ACCU
conference. I hope to see some of you there! (I'll be giving a keynote
about Python 3000 there, which I hope to make as current as humanly
possible, hence in part my request here.)