[Python-3000] Python 3000 and the Google Summer of Code

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 01:41:57 CEST 2006

> Some of the coding projects I've recently been proposing as challenges
> to certain wild feature proposals might make good topics for the
> Google Summer of Code (see http://code.google.com/soc/ ).
>
> (I can't volunteer to be a mentor myself; I already have a project I'd
> like to mentor and an intern residing at Google.)

Awwww, I was planning to rope you in as mentor. :-)  I plan to mentor,
I'm not sure how many projects I can handle though.

I hope all the mentors from last year will mentor again.  I'm still
not clear on exactly how mentors request access.  I know I can accept
them once they are put into the system though.