[Python-3000] Python 3000 and the Google Summer of Code

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 21:31:55 CEST 2006

One thing I forgot to mention.  There will likely be people we don't
know who offer to be mentors.  It's great to get new people involved.
Though we need to ensure they can handle the job.

Guido suggested and I think it's a good idea to have any unknown
person (*) to get 2 references that are known on python-dev to vouch
for them.

Terry are you interested in being a mentor?

(*) Unknown to me I guess, since I'm currently the only approver of mentors.