[Python-3000] PEP 3107 - Function Annotations

Tony Lownds tony at pagedna.com
Thu Dec 28 06:40:33 CET 2006

On Dec 27, 2006, at 9:03 PM, Neal Norwitz wrote:

> On 12/27/06, Tony Lownds <tony at pagedna.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Dec 27, 2006, at 5:31 PM, Guido van Rossum wrote:
>>
>>> I just noticed that PEP 3107 has quietly been checked in. Thanks
>>> Collin and Tony!
>>
>> Ok, updated (and sent to Neal for checkin, thanks Neal!)
>
> I just checked in a slightly modified version from what you sent me in
> private mail.  Hopefully that was the same version as what was sent to
> the list.
>
> I made a few grammatical changes.  That was all.  For the next update
> can you pull down the changes from svn.  Also verify I checked in the
> correct version.
>
> I'll be looking at the patch and hopefully check that in soon.
>
> Was I supposed to give you svn access?  Sorry if I forgot.  Did you
> send you ssh keys to pydotorg?  I'm not sure I know how to give access
> to the PEPs, but I can try to give you access if you send your keys
> (as an attachment).

Thanks, checked in version looks good. I sent my keys to the PEP
editors based on their instructions. Now that the PEP is posted, I don't
think there is any rush to have edit access. I will base my future
edits off
the SVN version.

Do Collin or I need to post to lists besides this one to gather
comments?

Thanks
-Tony