[Python-3000] Wild idea: Deferred Evaluation & Implicit Lambda

Alexander Belopolsky alexander.belopolsky at gmail.com
Wed May 31 08:49:19 CEST 2006

On 5/31/06, Josiah Carlson <jcarlson at uci.edu> wrote:
> Now that I have sufficiently specified, please explain to me how a new
> syntax would improve the current situation?

If you have read past the first paragraph in my previous post you
would see the answer to your question:

"""
I think we both agree that adding a keyword would just allow "promise
(lambda: ...)" be contracted to "lazy: ...".
"""

I am not advocating for the new syntax.  I was simply explaining the
difference between a promise and a lambda expression.