[Python-3000] buildbots

David Bolen db3l.net at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 22:34:13 CEST 2007

"Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> writes:

>> These messageboxes of course hang the tests on the windows build servers,
>> so probably it would be good if they could be disabled completely.
>
> I think this will be very difficult to achieve.

Could the tests be run beneath a shim process that used SetErrorMode()
to disable all the OS-based process failure dialog boxes?  If I
remember correctly the error mode is inherited, so an independent
small exec module could reset the mode, and execute the normal test
sequence as a child process.

-- David