[Python-3000] PEPs 3xxx status

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Sat Feb 17 19:02:37 CET 2007

And it's in the p3yk branch, too.

The main reason these are all still drafts is that I expect that
implementing them may cause a certain amount of redesign, and in some
cases the spec isn't entirely clear. The "real" acceptance status (in
my head) is all over the map -- 3102 is obviously accepted, 3101
likely, 3103 unlikely, 3104 possibly, 3108 is too early to tell, and
the rest (3105, 06, 07, 09, 10) are accepted.

--Guido