[Python-3000] Support for PEP 3131

黄毅 yi.codeplayer at gmail.com
Wed May 16 05:06:29 CEST 2007

> Have you been able to find substantial Java source in which non-ascii
> identifiers were used?  I have been curious about its prevalence, but
> wouldn't even know how to start searching for such code.

I've seen many (and written some) java and c# code use chinese identifiers,
and yes, most of that kind of code are close source .
And i'd like to see this feature in python, because as
an english-second-language programmer, it's hard to traslate all the
chinese terms in my head to english, sometimes it's even impossible to do,
and then i have to make up some strange words based on the pronunciation,
and i hate that very much.

--
http://codeplayer.blogspot.com/