[Python-3000] plistlib module and test

Christian Heimes lists at cheimes.de
Sat Jan 26 23:13:10 CET 2008

Neal Norwitz wrote:
> I remember seeing a change which moved the plistlib module from
> Lib/plat-mac to Lib so all platforms can use it.  This change causes
> *all* the builds fail because the test has several problems.  For
> example, the test references functions/methods that don't exist (see
> below).  Can someone fix this?

I fixed it by copying plistlib.py from the py3k directory Lib/plat-mac/
to Lib/.

svn rm Lib/plistlib.py
svn cp -r 60150
svn+ssh://pythondev@svn.python.org/python/branches/py3k/Lib/plat-mac/plistlib.py
Lib/

svnmerge.py doesn't automatically do relative copies. It always copies
the absolute path. In the case of a rename, move or copy one has to copy
the right file manually.

Christian