pyrepl opens up: CVS, mailing list.

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 17:48:04 +0000 (GMT)

Pyrepl is my library for building interactive command line interfaces,
currently living at:

    http://starship.python.net/crew/mwh/hacks/pyrepl.html

With much credit to Holger Krekel, pyrepl now has its own CVS repository,
web site and mailing list.

CVS isn't (yet?) accessible anonymously, but you can see a viewcvs
instance here:

    http://cvs.pyrepl.codespeak.net/

although what's in the repo is currently just the last released version
(0.7.2).

The web site will at some point appear at:

    http://pyrepl.codespeak.net/

but currently that just redirects you to