Kodos 1.0.0 released - a regular expression gui debugger for python
16 Mar 2003 19:38:47 -0800
Kodos 1.0.0 has been released and is available at:
Kodos is a regular expression designer, tester, debugger and validator
allows a developer to create and modify regular expressions against a
test string. The intuitive interface allows the developer the ability
to modify the regular expression (regex) and to see the effects
against their test string in real-time.
- Matches can be easily viewed and each match can be seen distinctly
- Regex groups and named groups are clearly displayed
- Sample source code is shown so even python developers new to regular
expressions can quickly add the produced regular expressions to their
- Ability to load and save your test cases
- Kodos relies on PyQt for the GUI elements.
Features new to version 1.0.0:
- Display in the "match tab" now automaticcaly scrolls to the selected
match number (eliminates need to scroll manually to find the match).
- Save File As dialog will now prompt if the selected file already
exists (allowing you to replace the existing file or select another
To read more detailed information, view screenshots and download Kodos
please visit: http://kodos.sourceforge.net