Freeze - Python standalones

Oriana oriana.falco at thalesesec.com
Fri Aug 6 17:54:23 CEST 2004

Hi!

   I wrote a Python application that I wish to convert to standalone
using Freeze, the problem is that when I try to build the Python
source code in Visual C++ I get a prompt asking me for a password. I
understand this code is protected but, there's no reason why I
shouldn't be able to open the PCBuild\pcbuild.dsw project to build the
source code without making any changes. Right? Please help, I need to
build this source code in order to use the Freeze application and I
can't seem to do it...!!! Thanks in advance, Oriana