ANN: 1.0 -- Python access to

Erik Max Francis max at
Mon Jul 26 22:01:02 CEST 2004

    Command line and Python module access to

    The module provides both Python module and command
    line access to, the Web site which sifts through the
    results of the popular search engine Google and reports
    information about individual keywords.

Getting the software

    The current version of googlism is 1.0.

    The latest version of the software is available in a tarball here:

    The official URL for this Web site is

Requirements is intended to be used with Python 2.2 or later.

    This code is released under the GPL.

 __ Erik Max Francis && max at &&
/  \ San Jose, CA, USA && 37 20 N 121 53 W && AIM erikmaxfrancis
\__/ I grow with each breath that I take / I cherish my freedom
    -- Chante Moore