ANN: PyCar-22.214.171.124-pre1 released
jbors at mail.ru
Thu Oct 21 08:52:09 CEST 2004
Just wanted to let you know that PyCar-126.96.36.199-pre1 is available for download( http://pymedia.org/pycar )
At this time only Windows binary, but I plan to release Linux ISO in 2 weeks with even more features
What is it ?
PyCar is a car multimedia center written fully in Python( even video player ), using PyMedia package.
It features the following:
- Plays mp3, mp2, ogg, ac3, wma
- Plays audio disks
- Plays avi, VideoCD, SVCD and DVDs
- Shows media information for all supported formats
- Displays album pictures( cover art )
- Interacts with LCD
- local CDDB support for Audio disks
( take a copy from the http://freecddb.org )
- i18n compatible, russian language translation included
- Adjustable cache size for skip free playback while on the road
- Touch screen friendly
Just unzip pycar-xxxx.zip to any location you want and run configure.exe first to point to the right location where your media files are.
Then run pycar.exe.
See pics and more info at: http://pymedia.org/pycar
Windows binary available: https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=276836
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Python-announce-list