BayPIGgies REMINDER: April 14, 7:30pm (FIRST meeting at IronPort)

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Apr 12 15:20:26 CEST 2005

NOTE: we are no longer meeting at Stanford; the April meeting is at
IronPort in San Bruno

The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs, April 14 at 7:30pm.

Guido van Rossum (and any other BayPIGgies who wish to contribute) will
review the activities at PyCon 2005.

BayPIGgies meetings alternate between IronPort (San Bruno, California)
and Google (Mountain View, California).  For more information and
directions, see http://www.baypiggies.net/

Before the meeting, we may meet at 6pm for dinner.  Discussion of dinner
plans is handled on the BayPIGgies mailing list.

Advance notice: The May 12 meeting agenda has not been set.  Please send
e-mail to baypiggies at baypiggies.net if you want to suggest an agenda (or
volunteer to give a presentation).

"The joy of coding Python should be in seeing short, concise, readable
classes that express a lot of action in a small amount of clear code --
not in reams of trivial code that bores the reader to death."  --GvR