PyAr - Python Argentina 8th Meeting, today

Batista, Facundo Facundo.Batista at telefonicamoviles.com.ar
Thu Apr 14 19:59:14 CEST 2005

The Argentine Python User Group, PyAr, will have its eighth
meeting today at 7:00pm.

Agenda
------

Despite our agenda tends to be rather open, this time we would
like to cover these topics:

- Conclusions of PyAr in PyCon 2005.
- See what we'll do with the t-shirts, and how we'll export them.
- Analyze a future meeting point.

Where
-----

We're meeting at Hip Bar, Hipólito Yirigoyen 640, Ciudad de Buenos
Aires, starting at 19hs. We will be in the back room, so please ask
the barman for us.

About PyAr

We meet on the second Thursday of every month.

.	Facundo