[ANN] Release 0.31 of Task Coach
frank at niessink.com
Sun Apr 17 20:18:44 CEST 2005
I am pleased to announce release 0.31 of Task Coach. Here is a list of
- Task Coach was migrated to Python 2.4.1 and wxPython 220.127.116.11. Added
check to give friendly message if wxPython version is below the
required version number.
- A unittest.py bug that was fixed in Python 2.4 revealed a
bug in test.py (1181714).
- When searching for a task that is completed, while the
'show completed' switch is off, the search shows the path to
the task (i.e. parent tasks), but not the matched task itself
- When searching for tasks in the tree view, composite tasks
are expanded automatically to show the children that match
the search string (1182528).
- Columns were hidden by setting their width to 0, but that did not
make them entirely invisible on some Linux platforms (1152566).
- When editing a subtask, sometimes its branch would be
- In the task list and effort list the task column is automatically
resized to take up the available space.
- Added columns to the task list view for: budget, total budget,
budget left, and total budget left.
- Reorganized view menu, added extra task filters, added menu item to
reset filters (1181762, 1178882, 1178780).
- The subject is selected in the task editor so that replacing it
is a bit easier (1180887).
What is Task Coach?
Task Coach is a simple task manager that allows for hierarchical
tasks, i.e. tasks in tasks. Task Coach is open source (GPL) and is
developed using Python and wxPython. You can download Task Coach from:
A binary installer is available for Windows XP, in addition to the
More information about the Python-announce-list