ReSend: ANN: EasyGuider 0.1 Released!

limodou limodou at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 04:59:43 CET 2005

I'm sorry for resend the letter again. Because the whole project is
rename to a new name.

= What's it =

It's a GUI toolkit based on wxPython. So if you want to use it you
need to install wxPython on your box. The main idea of it is Data
Driven. Because I found many times, what I want just a GUI interface
to gain some data from the user, and I don't care about the beauty of
the interface. And if I have time, I can promote the GUI interface
later. In the earlier of the project, what I want just is quicker and
quicker. And I also realized that, the GUI interface is easy to
change, but the data is not the same. So I want to made a GUI toolkit
to implement that: a GUI auto creating toolkit based on data driven.
That is why the EasyGuider be found.

There is lack of documents, but I'll do my best to do that.

So according the idea, the main work you need to do is design the data
model, and other things is left for EasyGuider. But the data model I
designed is very simple, just a tuple list, so you can very easily to
write the model.

= What's the status of the project =

It's still on developing. And main document is written in Chinese, I'm
sorry for that. But if you have any question, you can send me email
directly, I'll very glad to discuss with you.

= Where to download =

You can download it at here
http://wiki.woodpecker.org.cn/moin/EasyGuider/?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=EasyGuider-0.1.tar.gz

maillist: http://groups.google.com/group/EasyGuider