[ANN] Release 0.22 of Task Coach
frankn at cibit.nl
Thu Feb 17 23:05:00 CET 2005
I am pleased to announce release 0.22 of Task Coach. New in this release:
- In the effort summary view, effort spent on a task in the same month
or week but in different years would erroneously be added.
E.g. effort in January 2004 and January 2006 would be added.
- The mechanism to prevent effort periods with a negative duration (i.e.
a start time later than the stop time) in the effort editor was
invoked on each key stroke which caused inconvenient behaviour. Fixed
it by only invoking it when the user leaves the text or combo box.
- Added possibility to start tracking effort for a task, with start time
equal to the end time of the previous effort period. This is for
example convenient if you stop working on a task and then spend
some time deciding on what to do next. This is the 'Start tracking
from last stop time' menu item in the 'Effort' menu.
- (Re)Added the unittests to the source distribution. See INSTALL.txt.
- Export to XML. Currently limited to tasks, effort is not exported yet.
What is Task Coach?
Task Coach is a simple task manager that allows for hierarchical
tasks, i.e. tasks in tasks. Task Coach is open source (GPL) and uses
wxPython. You can download Task Coach from:
A binary installer is available for Windows XP, in addition to the
More information about the Python-announce-list