Quill 0.1-alpha1 released!

t.koutsovassilis at gmail.com t.koutsovassilis at gmail.com
Fri May 26 00:17:28 CEST 2006

It took us quite longer than we expected but here it is. Quill is a
visual Web interface designer based on QuiX, Porcupine's integrated XML
User-Interface Language. We believe this is a major leap for the web
interface design process, as it has become almost identical to this of
a common desktop application.

This is an alpha release and as such there are a lot of missing
features, but generally you can get things done a lot faster and easier
than before. This release supports almost every QuiX widget, giving you
full control over it, exhibiting all of its editable properties.

Have you ever thought that you could have a QuiX window with a menu bar
and a tool bar deployed in less than 3 minutes? Watch this screencast
to see how this is achieved with Quill and Porcupine:
http://www.innoscript.org/screencasts/demo1.swf.html

Quill runs on Linux and Windows and it is provided as freeware.

Tassos Koutsovassilis
http://www.innoscript.org