[ANN] yappi v0.2
sumerc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 22:37:17 CET 2009
yappi(Yet Another Python Profiler) v0.2 released. Documentation is
* very efficient multi-threading profiling.
* profiler pollution effect (the overhead that the profiler put on
an application) can be viewed from the statistic results.
* may help to avoid deadlocks. yappi holds the name of the last
function executed in a specific thread in the statistic results which
helps to assist the programmer finding deadlock situations. More info
can be seen in the usage reference manual section.
* profiler can be started from any thread at any time in a running
* ability to get statistics without stopping the profiler on the
* various flags to arrange/sort statistic result set.
* specially designed for long-running Python applications.
* very simple to use.
More information about the Python-announce-list