jendrikseipp at web.de
Sun Dec 26 17:44:06 CET 2010
RedNotebook 1.1.2 has been released.
You can get the tarball, the Windows installer and links to distribution
What is RedNotebook?
RedNotebook is a **graphical journal** and diary helping you keep track
of notes and thoughts. It includes a calendar navigation, customizable
templates, export functionality and word clouds. You can also format,
tag and search your entries. RedNotebook is available in the
repositories of most common Linux distributions and a Windows installer
is available. It is written in Python and uses GTK+ for its interface.
* Add fullscreen mode (F11)
* Highlight all found occurences of the searched word (LP:614353)
* Highlight mixed markups (**__Bold underline__**)
* Highlight structured headers (=Part=, ==Subpart==, ===Section===,
* Document structured headers
* Highlight ``, "", ''
* Write documentation about ``, "", ''
* Let the preview and edit button have the same size
* Fix: Correctly highlight lists (LP:622456)
* Fix: Do not set maximized to True when sending RedNotebook to the tray
* Fix: Add Ctrl-P shortcut for edit button (LP:685609)
* Fix: Add "\" to the list of ignored chars for word clouds
* Fix: Escape characters before adding results to the search list
* Fix: Local links with whitespace in latex
* Windows: Fix opening linked files
* Windows: Do not center window to prevent alignment issues
* Windows: Fix image preview (LP:663944)
* Internal: Replace tabs by whitespace in source code
* Many translations updated
More information about the Python-announce-list