EuroPython 2019: Venue and location selected

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Fri Dec 7 12:04:40 EST 2018

After a very work intense RFP with more than 40 venues competing, 17
entries, and two rounds of refinements, we are now happy to announce
the winner:

		   EuroPython 2019 will be held in
	      Basel, Switzerland, from July 8 - 14 2019

We will now start work on the contracts and get the organization
going, so that we can all enjoy another edition of EuroPython next
year.

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://www.europython-society.org/post/180894308215/europython-2019-venue-and-location-selected

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europythons/status/1071082681000185857