[PYTHON-CRYPTO] httpslib.HTTPSConnection problem.

Terry Kerr terry at BIZARSOFTWARE.COM.AU
Wed Jul 21 10:58:59 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have discovered that this problem is related to a work around
implemented in openssl 0.9.6d and the work around can be switched on/off
in openssl-0.9.6e and above.  To do this, I need to be able to
SSL_OP_DONT_INSERT_EMPTY_FRAGMENTS option in the ssl context of the
socket created my HTTPSConnection.

I don't see a way of doing this using the current API?  I think I
essentially need access to the openssl methods SSL_set_options() or
maybe SSL_CTX_set_options(). Does anyone know how I can set this context
option from python?

terry

--
Terry Kerr (terry at bizarsoftware.com.au)