[Python-cuba] Work Group Report for november

Pablo Gabriel Celayes pablocelayes at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 17:13:01 EST 2015

Thanks for the thorough report, Olemis!

I have been willing to find the moment to give a detailed reply to your
other weeks.

For now all I am telling you is that I will be visiting Cuba between
January 19th and 31st, and then again from March 1st through March 13rd. I
will contact you again in a couple of weeks, to see if we can organize some
PyDay or similar workshop/meeting during my visit. I am already in contact
with Medardo Rodríguez, he is one of the main organizers behind the
Merchise Startup Circle Meetup[1] group in La Habana.

Best regards,

*ıl**l**ıl**l**ı* ρąβℓ๏ *ıllı**lı*
https://www.linkedin.com/in/pablogabrielcelayes
<http://ar.linkedin.com/pub/pablo-celayes/5/535/911/es>