[Python-cuba] Going forwards

David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Fri Jun 26 02:40:40 CEST 2015

As far as I can tell from what has been posted, the rambling accusations of
Josephine Garcia are both ill-founded and malicious. I wholeheatedly
support Roberto, and am thankful he volunteered to chair this group.

I posted my silly diversion on Josephine Baker in Cuba just because I
really like Baker, and it haD more to do with outreach to Cuba than does a
smear by her namesake against our chair.

As a moderator of this group I am very tempted to unsubscribe someone who
wishes to use it solely for a personal attack that is unrelated to the
purpose of the working group.

Yours, David
Vice-Chair, Python Cuba WG