[Python-cuba] Fwd: [PSF-Members] Python Cuba working group

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Fri May 8 23:41:38 CEST 2015

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 2:02 PM, David Mertz <mertz at gnosis.cx> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We have a mailing list now! So that's good progress.  I hope you are all
> happy to participate, and I'd love to have more; especially actual Cubans.

I'm looking for our mailing list here:

I'm eager to join psf-community but will settle for psf-volunteers as one
step in the right direction.

I'm also signing up for I18n as Diversity is a dead end and diversity-sig
is being sat upon by people who don't want it to go live.

I18n covers a little of what we mean by Diversity, including Pycons in
multiple languages (e.g. Spanish etc.).

Kirby