[Python-cuba] Recognition of new working group

David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Sat May 9 20:20:27 CEST 2015

Hi Board,

I would like to have "Python in Cuba" recognized as a working group of the
PSF.  I have obtained the mailing list python-cuba, that is CC'd here.

Roberto Rosario has agreed to serve as Chair of this group, and I have
agree to be Vice-Chair (which seems more appropriate that co-chair, since
my Spanish is extremely minimal, at best).

Members will be Luciano Ramalho, Kirby Urner, Mary Ann Sushinsky, and Pedro
Urra, subject to modification by the Chair.

At this time, I/we don't have any specific budget request or anything like
that.  In principle, in the future, we might want to request PSF funding
towards some conference, user group, association, bringing in speakers from
elsewhere, or the like.  But it's exploratory enough that I have no idea
how much or when such requests might occur.

Yours, David Mertz...