[Python-cuba] Introducing myself and looking for next steps

David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Sat May 23 18:40:57 CEST 2015

Although my Spanish is very poor (and I'll probably rely on machine
translation for all but the simplest comments), the committee chair,
Roberto Rosario is a native Spanish speaker.  I encourage those more
comfortable writing in Spanish to do so, since much/most of the planning
will obviously have to be in the predominant language of Cuba itself.  Us
English speakers will just try to follow along.

Yours, David Mertz
Vice-Chair, Python-Cuba working group

P.S. In terms of what the PSF might do, here are a few things:

(a) Locate and send speakers to fledgling conferences
(b) Give grants to such activities
(c) Provide a mailing list or other communication tools useful for
organizing
(d) ... tell us what else we can do to help ...