[Python-cuba] Apropos of how a PyEvent launches itself (Example: PyTexas)

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sat May 23 19:53:53 CEST 2015

I'm copying this off ChiPy, the Chicago User Group list, where I'm a lurker
and sometime contributor of longstanding.  -- Kirby

From: Glen Zangirolami <glenbot at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, May 23, 2015 at 12:18 PM
Subject: [python-14] PyTexas 2015 Call For Proposals
To: python-14-announce at meetup.com

Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend!

The PyTexas 2015 Call for Proposals is now open! Submit your talk proposals
<https://www.pytexas.org/2015/speakers/submit-talk> today. Hey, you have
some extra time this Memorial Weekend, so eat an extra hamburger and before
you fall into a food coma, submit an idea for a lightning talk (5 min),
short talk (20 min), long talk (50 min), or tutorial (3 hrs). See our Call
for Proposals <https://www.pytexas.org/2015/speakers/call-for-proposals>
for all the details about speaking at PyTexas. We love both experienced and
first time speakers, so no matter what your age or background, summon your
inner honey badger and submit your talk ideas.

--
This message was sent by Glen Zangirolami (glenbot at gmail.com) from PyHou -
Houston Python Enthusiasts! <http://www.meetup.com/python-14/>.