[Python-cuba] Python Cuba Community

Carlos Osiel Rojas Velázquez osiel8809 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 03:02:02 CEST 2015

Hello everybody. My name is Carlos Osiel, i am graduated in the University
of Informatics Sciencie in Havana, where I currently work as a developer
and system administrator. I worked in python for many years contibuting in
community projects and profesional projects.

On april 15 in a blog post (
https://humanos.uci.cu/2015/04/convocatoriacomunidad-python-cuba/) a
announcement for create a Community in Cuba that gather lovers of python
language in this country. This idea emerged for the necessity of exchange
knowledge into python developers in this country and colaborate to create
systems to aid the country's technological development.

And we took the first steps to formalize the community and we are working
to make our first event at the end of the first quarter of 2016. The
community is composed of a total of 72 members from various institutions in
the country and regions and we plan to keep growing.

We also have our official twitter account for the community (
https://twitter.com/pythoncuba) to keep informated our members and
followers.

I have also been in contact with Roberto Rosario, member of Latin Python
Community to help us with preparations for the event we wants to make in
2016. Seek help to prepare the event and support from the PSF if
possible. Who do I contact? Could help us?

Regards