[Python-cuba] [PSF-Board] Recognition of new working group

Ewa Jodlowska ewa at python.org
Tue May 26 23:58:12 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

Thanks for putting together the document.

I have created a wiki page for your workgroup and also added the current
charter there:

 * Workgroup Wiki: https://wiki.python.org/psf/PythonCubaWG
 * Charter: https://wiki.python.org/psf/PythonCubaWG/Charter

Please feel free to make further edits on the wiki. The PSF's goal is to
make a new home for all of the WG wiki things on the public Python wiki.
That migration is in the process but will happen soon so it will be useful
for all if you continue to edit your WG within these wiki pages.

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 6:25 AM, Pablo Gabriel Celayes <
pablocelayes at gmail.com> wrote:

> A minor typo someone from Pyhon Argentina detected on the mailing-list
> welcome page:
>
> where it says:
> *... group for promote relationships with Cuban Pythonistas*
>
> it should be:
> *... group for promoting relationships with Cuban Pythonistas*
>
> or:
> *... group to promote relationships with Cuban Pythonistas*
>
> On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Pablo Gabriel Celayes <
> pablocelayes at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I updated the doc with some of what David wrote on a different thread, a
>> little expansion of the goals and some minor fixes.
>>
>> I'll try to expand it further this week.
>>
>> Cheers, have a great Sunday!
>>
>> *ıl**l**ıl**l**ı* ρąβℓ๏ *ıllı**lı*
>> https://www.linkedin.com/in/pablogabrielcelayes
>> <http://ar.linkedin.com/pub/pablo-celayes/5/535/911/es>