[Python-cuba] ACTION NEEDED: Working Group Reports for September

Pablo Gabriel Celayes pablocelayes at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 03:15:48 CEST 2015

Actually I do have something report, but was waiting to have more time to
write about it in detail.

I am flying to Cuba around mid January, staying 10 days, and then I'll be
there 10 more days at the beginning of March.

I am planning to use the chance to meet the local communities and see if we
can organize some event together.

On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 6:01 PM, kirby urner <kirby.urner at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings Betsy, AFAIK we have nothing new to report.  We're still looking
> forward to PyEvents in Cuba.  Some have already occurred.  How big these
> events get is anybody's guess at this point (not that size is necessarily
> the most important parameter).
>
> Kirby
>

> On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 9:18 AM, Betsy Waliszewski <betsy at python.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Sorry for the short notice, but can you please send me your September
>> reports to add to the board meeting agenda (Monday, Oct. 12).
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Betsy
>>
>> --
>> Betsy Waliszewski