[Python-cuba] PyDay in La Habana, January or March 2016

Pablo Gabriel Celayes pablocelayes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 00:31:44 CEST 2015

Hello everyone!

Let me introduce you to Medardo Rodríguez, he is one of the main organizers
behind the Merchise Startup Circle Meetup[1] group in La Habana.

I recently joined his group and contacted him about the possibility of
organizing a PyDay during one of my visits to Cuba next year.

I was thinking it might also be cool to organize a Django Girls or PyLadies
event overthere as well.

I send you all this email to get the ball rolling and start to see how to
make this happen and how exactly would the PSF help us in doing so.

Greetings from Córdoba,

*ıl**l**ıl**l**ı* ρąβℓ๏ *ıllı**lı*
https://www.linkedin.com/in/pablogabrielcelayes
<http://ar.linkedin.com/pub/pablo-celayes/5/535/911/es>