[Python-cuba] [PSF-Grants] ACTION NEEDED: Working Group Reports for September

Jacqueline Kazil jackiekazil at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 16:57:38 CEST 2015

I just realized that I sent this to a limited number of people, which
didn't include the grants list. :-)

September 2015 psf-grants

Summary highlights:

   -

   Started voting on grants
   -

   Started discussions w/ the board on refining the guidelines for grant
   amounts
   -

   Received 4 grants, approved 2 in full, 1 reduced approval, 1 sent back
   to the board
   -

   Currently 1 grant is being reviewed - Afro-Django Initiative Grant for
   $2500

Grants requests closed in September

PyCon HK 2015

Requested purpose: Sponsor PyCon HK 2015

Requested: $1,500

Granted: $1,500

Pycon PL

http://pl.pycon.org/2015/index.html

Request purpose: PyCon Poland assistance

Requested: $6,000

Granted: $3,000

PyHawaii

http://www.pyhawaii.com/

Request purpose: Day long mini-conference

Requested: $650

Granted: $650

Howest University Applied Sciences

Requested: $10,000

Action: Sent back to the board, because of the size of the grant

Jacqueline Kazil | @jackiekazil