[Python-cuba] ACTION NEEDED: Monthly Report for PSF July Board Meeting

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 18:07:41 EDT 2016

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 10:39 AM, Olemis Lang <olemis at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/13/16, Betsy Waliszewski <betsy at python.org> wrote:
> > Hi WGs!
> >
> > It's that time again - Please submit your brief working group report
> before
> > Tuesday, July 26 so that I can add it to the agenda.
> >

> The report , afaict

Excellent report.  I could not have been this detailed by a long shot, from
my angle. [1]

I'd add, at the risk of sharing old news, that Guido mentioned in his
keynote at Portland
Pycon about his interest in going to a Pycon in Cuba next year.  Everything
dovetails.

https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-cuba/2016-June/000226.html

https://youtu.be/YgtL4S7Hrwo?t=41m25s

The whole talk is well worth watching, though my URL advances the playhead
to the end.

I learned we could overload @ as an operator in 3.6.

Shows my attention had wandered, that I didn't know that.

Kirby
@thekirbster
@4DsolutionsPDX

[1]  Meanwhile, in Puerto Rico...