[Python-Dev] FW: [Patches] Complaints new patches list.

Moshe Zadka Moshe Zadka <mzadka@geocities.com>
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 19:46:30 +0200 (IST)

On Sun, 13 Feb 2000, Andrew Kuchling wrote:

> This text mentions a time span ("two weeks") and says "*will* receive"
> -- not "may", not "might", but "will".  While Gerrit's e-mails have
> been a bit immoderate, frankly so was Greg Stein's immediate response.
> Can we just draw a line here and bring this thread to a close?

I guess that would be a Bad Time(TM) for me to ask whether anyone had
a look at my newest overloading-in patch, which it does it "right"?

I'd love to hear some comments...
--
Moshe Zadka <mzadka@geocities.com>.
INTERNET: Learn what you know.